What Are Restylane® Dermal Fillers?
While age may bring wisdom, it doesn’t do our beauty a whole lot of good. As the natural collagen loss process sets it, progressive facial volume loss and deepening wrinkles become standard. The good news is that JTAV Clinical Skincare, we happily provide a range of Restylane® dermal fillers to help you combat aging and restore your natural beauty. Like the JUVÉDERM® family, these cosmetic fillers each feature unique consistencies of hyaluronic acid that make them effective for treating specific areas of the face. However, unlike JUVÉDERM® which readily diffuses into the tissue upon injection, Restylane® is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed. This makes this unique filler a more effective choice for adding facial volume, depending on your needs.
What Do the Different Restylane® Fillers Do?
At JTAV, our options include the standard formula, Silk, Lyft, Refyne, and Defyne. Each of these cosmetic fillers is composed of a slightly different hyaluronic acid concentration. This subtle, yet significant difference results in a range of benefits depending on the focus areas around your face. The different focuses are outlined below:
- Restylane® – This option combats common signs of aging by adding fullness and volume for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face, including smile lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used to add fullness, definition, and symmetry to the lips.
- Restylane® Silk – This option is specifically formulated for the lips and the area around the lips. Restylane Silk enhances lip volume, shape, and symmetry. This formulation also smooths the vertical lines around the lips.
- Restylane® Lyft – This formula helps lift and define the mid-face, correcting volume loss and enhancing contours. In addition to being a great choice for improving signs of aging in the cheeks, and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. Restylane® Lyft is also clinically proven to improve volume in the back of the hands for up to six months.
- Restylane® Refyne – This option offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles and lines around the mouth. Restylane® Refyne is formulated with similar cross-linking technology, but with particles that are cross-linked in a looser way to give you even more flexibility and natural-looking outcomes. This product can be used for very superficial lines without causing lumpiness.
- Restylane® Defyne – This formula smooths deeper folds and wrinkles, including nasolabial folds. Formulated with cross-linked molecules, this gel contains tightly woven particles that help support your skin for enhanced wrinkle correction.
Am I a Candidate?
Restylane® dermal fillers are considered suitable for all skin colors and types. The hyaluronic acid contained in these fillers is a naturally occurring component found in your body. The use of natural compounds makes the treatment safe and effective. When you arrive at our Upper East Side skincare center, our JTAV staff will take some time to evaluate your health to determine if these injections are suitable for you.
How Do These Dermal Filler Work?
Administering these facial fillers is quick and painless. Injections typically take 30 minutes and some patients only experience mild discomfort. Expect to be in and out of JTAV Clinical Skincare with fresh-looking skin all before the end of your lunch hour!
If any burning or irritation is present after your session, we can provide ice packs and numbing ointment to make you feel more comfortable.
How Long Does Restylane® Last?
Unlike BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane®’s results can be seen immediately. Not only will you notice an instant difference, but your results can last up to a year.* With dermal fillers, your length of results is determined by your individual metabolism, the location of the product placement, and the number of syringes used. We will ensure that you’ll get amazing results that last.
Additionally, Restylane®’s hyaluronic acid consistency attracts water, helping your skin stay radiant and hydrated. Over time, the compound will also aid in natural collagen production, offering long-term results.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Restylane® provides stunning results. Schedule today for natural facial volume.
Restylane® Dermal Fillers for Facial Volume Loss in NYC
Erase wrinkles and give your facial form some extra plump with our amazing Restylane® filler options. Get in touch with our team at JTAV Clinical Skincare now by calling (212) 755-1155 or click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button below to book your Upper East Side consultation.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.