What is Restylane?
Restylane is a dermal filler used to diminish facial lines and restore fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat and our facial muscles end up working closer to the skin’s surface. This makes smile lines and crow’s feet more visible. Thankfully, Restylane can help.
This injectable uses a flexible hyaluronic acid gel to instantly fill in areas on the face and hands where volume has been lost. At JTAV Clinical Skincare, we offer multiple Restylane products to tailor treatments specifically to your aesthetic goals.
WHAT IS THE RESTYLANE FAMILY OF PRODUCTS?
- Restylane combats common signs of aging by adding fullness and volume for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face, including smile lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used to add fullness, definition, and symmetry to the lips.
- Lyft helps lift and define the mid-face, correcting volume loss and enhancing contours. In addition to being a great choice for improving signs of aging in the cheeks, and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. Restylane Lyft is also clinically proven to improve volume in the back of the hands for up to 6 months.
- Defyne smooths deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin, including nasolabial folds. Formulated with cross-linked molecules, this gel contains tightly woven particles that help support your skin for enhanced wrinkle correction.
- Refyne offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles and lines around the mouth. Restylane Refyne is formulated with similar cross-linking technology, but with particles that are cross-linked in a looser way to give you even more flexibility and natural-looking outcomes. This product can be used for very superficial lines without causing lumpiness.
- Silk specifically formulated for the lips and the area around the lips. Restylane Silk enhances lip volume, shape and symmetry. This formulation also smooths the vertical lines around the lips.
What can I expect from my Dermal Fillers?
Facial filler procedures are quick and painless. Injections typically take 30 minutes and some patients only experience mild discomfort. Expect to be in and out of JTAV Clinical Skincare with fresh looking skin all before the end of your lunch hour!
How long do Treatment Results last?
Unlike BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane’s results can be seen immediately. Not only will you notice an instant difference, but your results can last up to a year. With dermal fillers, your length of results is determined by your individual metabolism, the location of the product placement and the number of syringes used. We will ensure that you’ll get amazing results that last.