What are JUVÉDERM® Facial Fillers?
Sadly, the natural aging process can make maintenance a real challenge. Over time, our skin succumbs to facial volume loss, and the appearance of wrinkles becomes much more noticeable. The good news is that there is help available. The JUVÉDERM® facial fillers offered at our Upper East Side skincare center are formulated to reduces signs of collagen loss in the face, diminishes wrinkles, and enhances lip plumpness. All of these benefits can really add up! If you’re ready to put your best foot forward and rejuvenate your look, we encourage you to get in touch with our team at JTAV Clinical Skincare today.
What Do the Different JUVÉDERM® Fillers Do?
At JTAV Clinical Skincare, we proudly offer a full range of JUVÉDERM® injectable formulas to help you get the most out of your visit. Each of these facial fillers is composed of a slightly different hyaluronic acid concentration. The difference in composition offers precise benefits to different areas of focus around the face. The different focuses are outlined below:
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella XC – is a unique filler because of its VYCROSS™ technology. Volbella contains an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a natural, hydrating substance found in your skin. Volbella provides long-lasting fullness to the lips.
- JUVÉDERM® Vollure XC – smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. The Vollure’s effectiveness has been proven to deliver real results that last for up to 1 year.*
- JUVÉDERM® Voluma XC – adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks to help create a more youthful appearance.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC – this homogeneous (smooth) gel integrates naturally into the skin and is hydrophilic (meaning it pulls water in). It swells slightly after injection but is helpful around the mouth or in the temple.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC – a powerful filler typically used in the same area as the standard Ultra filler. Its higher concentration of hyaluronic acid makes it a better choice for treating more severe facial volume loss.
Am I a Candidate for JUVÉDERM®?
Our collection of fillers is suitable for all skin colors and skin types. The hyaluronic acid that makes us the JUVÉDERM® line is a naturally occurring component found in your body. The use of natural compounds makes the treatment safe and effective for just about anyone. To give you greater peace of mind, we’re happy to offer a one-on-one consultation before you commit to treatment.
How Do These Facial Fillers Work?
Our JUVÉDERM® facial fillers include a mix of lidocaine and natural hyaluronic acid formulated to restore volume while minimizing pain. The included anesthetic will make your session very tolerable. Most of our procedures take only 15 minutes to complete, but this time may vary based on your specific needs.
The best part of choosing this dermal filler brand is that it is known to provide understated, natural-looking results.
How Long Do JUVÉDERM® Facial Fillers Last?
After your injection, JUVÉDERM® results can be seen almost immediately.* You will be positively delighted by the tightness, smoothness, and radiance of your skin shortly after your visit! The best results following your session can take effect after a couple of weeks. Long-term results tend to last between 12-18 months depending on your injection site.*
Please keep in mind that some redness, swelling, tenderness, discoloration, and itching may be present after treatment. However, these side effects usually resolve within a matter of hours.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Juvéderm® delivers amazing results. Schedule today to experience natural volume.
JUVÉDERM® Facial Fillers for Facial Volume Loss in NYC
Give your collagen a boost today and say goodbye to facial volume loss. Get in touch with our team at JTAV Clinical Skincare now by calling (212) 755-1155 or click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button below to book your Upper East Side consultation.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.