CHEL Bian Stone Body Gua Sha
The CHEL Bian Stone Body Gua Sha is designed to help restore and sculpt muscles, rejuvenate circulation, boost immunity, reduce swelling, and enhance skin appearance.
Follow the instructions below to perform a quick lymphatic drainage massage. This Body Gua Sha will remove toxins stored in your body, enhancing circulation and skin elasticity, leaving your muscles with long lean beautiful lines.
HOW TO USE
Lather skin with lotion or body oil before use. Apply more if needed while using the Gua Sha.
Gua Sha is best when warmed, run under hot water or use heating pad.
Gentle strokes towards the heart, 4-8 strokes per area.
· CALF – stroke ankle to knee
· THIGH (INNER) – stroke knee to groin
· THIGH (OUTER/TOP) – stroke knee to hip
· HAMSTRING – stroke knee to glute using comb edge of Gua Sha
· TORSO (FRONT & SIDE) – stroke downward heart to hip
· FOREARM – stroke wrist to elbow
· BICEP & TRICEP – stroke elbow to shoulder
· NECK- stroke collarbone to chin
CLEANING & CARE
Hand-wash with soap and water. Use oil to polish and brighten Gua Sha.
The CHEL Bian Stone Body Gua Sha was uniquely designed to provide the benefits of a traditional facial gua sha and a lymphatic drainage paddle in one convenient tool.
This original Body Gua Sha is large enough to contour different curves and apply suitable pressure, yet small enough for your cosmetic bag.
The stone offers 3 edges for your massage: the small smooth edge, the large smooth edge, and the comb edge. The comb texture enhances movement in the tissue, best for cellulite prone areas.
|Dimensions||7 × 5.75 × 0.35 in|