We are excited to welcome you back to JTAV Clinical Skincare. Your safety is our number one priority and will continue to enforce the CDC and NYS health official’s guidelines for our practice.
We ask that you follow these safety guidelines as you prepare for your next visit:
- Masks are required before entering and during your visit.
- All clients and staff will receive temperature checks prior to entering our office.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other clients. If you arrive for your appointment early, you will be asked to wait outside as our waiting room is at a limited capacity.
- Please come to your appointment alone; we cannot accommodate additional guests at this time.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces. Our staff will be required to wash their hands before and after each patient encounter and will also wear gloves and PPE during each treatment. Hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
- We will disinfect all treatment rooms, beds, and equipment before and after each client’s treatment. Each night after closing, we will thoroughly cleanse and sanitize all areas of our office.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Cancellation fees will be waived in the event of sickness.